Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Snow

A short dream I had before the dream explained in the last entry..

I was living in a big two-story house with my in-laws. I had stayed up all night (as usual) playing around on my laptop.. but this time, I was outside in the backyard. I had been laying on my stomach, on top of a van of some sort. It was after 5am, and my father in-law was getting ready for work. I could see him getting coffee through the kitchen window. I got down from the van and when I looked around at the yard and then went to pick up my laptop, I realized it had snowed on me. It was weird because I hadn't noticed the snow until I got up. I hadn't felt cold or anything, or even seen it falling.. but there was about an inch coating everything. My laptop even had some on it, though not really on the keyboard or the screen since I'd been using it. I remember brushing the snow off of it before that dream faded away into another.

The only thing that really stood out above everything else in this dream was the snow.. So..

- To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, repressed/unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. You may also be feeling indifferent, alone and neglected.

Ain't it the truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment