Monday, May 24, 2010

Give me shock.

I just woke up from a weird-ish dream. I don't even know how to put it into words, but I can remember elements of the dream that I'll just put here.

Larry came home from prison randomly. There was a talking baby. I was trying to take a bath in a tub that was incredibly small.. Um.. And I remember looking at some old photographs of my family. Photographs that don't exist. I mean, they were definitely of my family, but they weren't photos that I've ever really seen in waking life. I can't really put any of it into a specific order or in a way that makes sense, but this is all I really remember. Now to see what it all means...

- To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you have acknowledged your hidden potential.

- To dream that you are taking a bath, signifies a cleansing of your outer and inner self and a washing away of difficult times. This dream may also be symbolic of ridding yourself of old ideas, notions, opinions, and other negativities. Your dream may be pointing toward forgiveness and letting go.

- To dream that you or someone is released from prison, denotes that you need to make major changes to your waking life. Eventually, you will overcome your misfortune.

- To see a photograph in your dream, indicates that there is a relationship that needs your attention. You are not looking deep enough in the relationship or situation. It may also mean that you are clinging on to the past or to some false hope. Consider who or what is on the photo. The image may be trying to take you back to a particular moment in time.


Interesting.. Very interesting. o.o

1 comment:

  1. sounds like your dreams are trying to tell you something.

    ReplyDelete