Friday, February 11, 2011

Lack of Love?

I know I haven't updated this in awhile but dreams have been either too personal to really post, or I just ended up forgetting them before I could post them.. Anyway I've got one dream from the night before last that I thought I'd share here, though the details are kinda .. well, there's just not many. Cause not a lot really happened.

I'm not sure how it came about, but all I really remember from this dream was getting Valentine's Day cards from my family members, and then at some point I was naked (but it was as if nobody noticed) and so was .. this guy. I'm not gonna say who it was cause it's really awkward and kind of creepy to think about.. but basically he was all over me like he was completely in love with me, and even in the dream I thought it was weird, but he just wanted to snuggle with me under a blanket even though other people were around. I finally was like okay, cause it felt so good snuggling against someone, our naked bodies pressed together.. So it felt sort of sexual but sort of not, because it was only cuddling/snuggling.

I don't really remember anything else specific about the dream, and the interpretations were not all that surprising.. So, here's what I got from dreammoods that seemed to fit...

-To dream that you are cuddling with someone, indicates your need for physical and/or emotional contact.

-Often times, when you realize that you are naked in your dream, no one else seems to notice. Everyone else in the dream is going about their business without giving a second look at your nakedness. If this happens in your dream, then it implies that your fears are unfounded; no one will notice except you. You may be magnifying the situation and making an issue of nothing.

-If you dream that you are proud of your nakedness and show no embarrassment or shame, then it symbolizes your unrestricted freedom. You have nothing to hide and are proud of who you are. The dream is about a new sense of honesty, openness, and a carefree nature. Alternatively, the dream may be telling you that you are drawing the wrong kind of attention to yourself. You want to get noticed, but are going about it the wrong way.

-To dream of temptations, signifies that an envious person will try to turn your friends against you and cause you much problems.

-You may not be getting enough love in your daily life. We naturally long for the sense to belong and to be accepted.

-To dream that you are receiving a valentine, represents your likeability, compassion and good-hearted nature.

-To dream about your own sexuality, signifies the secrets and meaning of life. You may be dealing with life issues of birth, marriage, and/or death. Alternatively, it suggests that you are concerned about losing your sex appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment